Brinno’s New Time Lapse Construction “Trio Bundle Pack” Brings Jobsite Video Monitoring to the Next Level
Brinno packages its Signature Series Time Lapse Cam with a new extended Power Housing and the flexible Clamp Mount Kit, creating bundles that greatly strengthen the
long lasting outdoor photographing functionality, and make jobsite progress documentation simpler, easier and hassle-free.
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but pictures can also be worth thousands of dollars when used for documenting progress on a
and the flexible adjustable clamp mount kit in one bundle pack; making months of outdoor project monitoring and archiving hassle-free.
Optimized for high performance and easy
its previous TLC200Pro by improving the Dynamic Range (HDR) and 1080P Full High Definition (FHD) in any light. In addition, the new flexible schedule setup function makes the
Moreover, the “Trio Bundle Pack” includes the ATH2000 Power Housing which is designed to provide protection against dust and weather elements, as well as accommodates up to 16-AA batteries for extended recording periods, making it ideal for months or even a yearlong outdoor care-free video recording. Also included in the pack is the versatile Clamp Mount Kit.
The mount kit is built to be STRONG, DURABLE and FLEXIBLE, capable of adjusting to grasp and hold tightly and steadily on to posts, parapets or any available object at construction sites. The “Trio Bundle Pack” sets up easily and without tools to quickly ensure successful documentation of construction projects, work site security, home improvement projects,
or large event set-up including concerts and sporting events.
For more information please visit www.brinno.com.
Highlights of the Brinno “Trio Bundle Pack” (BCC2000):
• Automatically rendered and ready-to-view
• Flexible schedule setup allows different time & day combination to timely capture
• Superior battery life enables lasting outdoor
•118˚ field of view angle provides wide
•Capture mode: time lapse, step video, and stop motion
The Power Housing (ATH2000) –
• Accommodate up to 16 AA batteries to give 4X more power in outdoor
• Protect against dust & shield from adverse weather condition
• Change lens covers for long & closeup shots
The Clamp Mount Kit (ACC1000) –
• Adjustable clamp opens from a minimum of 0.4”(1mm) to a max of 3.5”(90mm) for firm hold of any outdoor object
• Camera arm on a 360-degree rotating tripod (¼“) ball joint supporting 90° tilt for easily positioning the direction of the camera.